Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
UCD

Any Simplicity Owners and Parts Manuals lawn

UCD
This person is trying to sell on Ebay that you can download for free and selling printed copies of copyrighted material I don't know if they have permission from Simplicity. Price: US $10.00 Time left: 9 days 20 hours 10-day listing Ends Aug-07-03 12:57:47 PDT Quantity: 20 available History: Purchases Seller information chantyr( 61) Location: Good old USA United States Shipping and payment details Simplicity Manuals lawn and garden tractor s - snowblowers - push mowers - attachment manuals. Owners or parts manual Can be emailed in PDF format or mailed in printed format or mailed in CD format 10$ per manual requested 0$ shipping for emailed version $7.50 shipping & handling for printed or CD version Must have simplicity manufacturing number for equipment manual required indicate owners or parts manual and what form you want to the manual in. There is a chance that some manuals I may not have. Carry about 80% of all manuals You can email prior to purchase to find out avalibilty

Karl_Brandt
I also seen this same person when I was on E-bay 30 min. ago. Karl

Agricola
If they have the originals, I think they should be able to sell them. I once saw a person selling copies, I emailed the bidders the Simplicity publications website URL. OK, so I am not a nice guy.

UCD
These are copies and downloaded material