Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Junk Yard Wars, ,,Finished Product/at Work

MPH
Decided to built wheels for the back of my yard rake yesterday so I surved the yard. Two Wheels

Some iron

more iron

Strange place for valve stem or lugnut hole

axle hub

Progress thus far

Lots of use outta Joes favorite tool, the fire touch..MPH done deal

Working it in the goat pen

Little disappointed in my goal of 'pickin' rocks off the top and leaving the dirt behind, guess I'm gonna haveta figure out how to build a rockhound..MPH

Rob-B
Looks good hey! What make and model did the snow blower use to be? Recycle all the way. rob

MPH
Its a Bobcat 'Comerical'. Picked it up on a local school surplus Auction years ago cheap cuz they tried to run it after changing the oil, half way. Scary these are the folks educating our kids. Its a very well built machine with many goodies on it for other projects. Two speed tranny plus reverse..another creation waiting too happen..MPH

Agricola
Hey Martin, easy on the teachers. Remember, the reason you can read this might have been due to a teacher. I like the rake.

JoeJ
:D:D:D Ya gotta love those heater wrenches!!!! Best fits all goin! Nice Job Marty, You'll be turning that fire break into lawn in no time. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

Rob-B
"hey" well if your other PROJECTS don't work out i'd be interested in talking to you about the transmission and drive train from that unit. my father-in-law has one with a bad axle. thing works awsome!..........when its self propelled:( rob

So Marty lets see some pics of whatitll do........ Doug