Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

B112 brushhog

MPH
Took the 112 and mower over to a friends house I started putting a lawn in for a few years back, but lost interest in haveing one, need to water, need to mow ect ect. Well, had 2 or 3 yrs growth of popular tree growth about a foot over the hood, foxtail higher then the fenders and fireweed four foot high, I was impressed with the way the ole girl chewed it up. Should have parked in the middle of for a pic but all I got was a before and after. With the foxtaail already dried out it doesn't show the differce well..MPH

after

proof it was there??

gregc
She did a real good job.8D Do you use the same deck for mowing your grass or do you have another for that duty?

MPH
Only deck I have Greg. The whole family been good friends for many a year, otherwise I doubt I would have done it, built the house for them over a period of about 5 years, as they had money to complete one more step..MPH

MDB
Nothing like showing them how it's done with an old B series is there Marty?8D^ Great pics and a great demonstration of what these old tractors can really do8D

Terry9
Nothing like the right tool for the job Marty. Reminds me of an old post.......... http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17074