Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplicity707

head lights, I think

simplicity707
I got to thinken today^, and I forgot I had a new set of headlights for one of my tractors (can't remember which one:(!), but anyway, I thought i'd put them on my B-208 for when I plow. Is this a good idea?. Does anybody have the wiring diagram for the B-208? I thought if I plow snow in the winter and don't get out til night those would be good. We are still trying to put it back together, so a wiring diagram would help A LOT:D:D! Does anybody else have or use headlights when they plow or blow snow?? Thanx,,

Kent
I have headlights on all my tractors, plus rear lights on the ones I use in the snow. Quite often you're blowing/plowing in the dark, in a snowstorm, etc. Not only do you need to see, you also need to be seen, if you're somewhere close to the street... Here's your wiring diagrams: http://www.simpletractors.com/service/wiring_diagrams.htm

skot71
Dave, I've got the parts manual from simplicity's site. I've also converted the operators manual from this site to a pdf. Email me at sparkiso@bsu.edu and I'll send them to you.

UCD

simplicity707
Thanx guys, this will REALLY help me out!! I'm sure i'll have to replace all of the wiring as the tractor had sat outside for numerous years and it's probably not safe to use. It's all stiff and showing bear spots. Thanx again,,