Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

old simplicity

i have a simplicity older than alot have seen--it is a walk behind model-it has a clinton 4 stroke engine--i know nothing nor can i find ANYTHING about this tractor---HELP!

FiremanRon
Mrnprms, Kent does have some information about Simplicity 2 wheel tractors and some pictures also. Just click on return to SimpleTrACtors at the top of this page and then on the next page click on "Simplicity" then click on "new in 57" and you might just find some of what you are looking for. I hope this helps you->happyjack<-

FiremanRon
Try this website. Member Karl Brandt has a large collection of Simplicity Walkbehind tractors, as well as some charts and specs to help you find out what you have.[A href='www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Falls/5395/index.html']www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Falls/5395/index.html[/a]

ka9bxg
I also have a simplicty with a clinton engine on it I don't know if it is the orinigal but it is on a model L frame same as a lot of my other L's and LA's. 1 of these days I will find out if it is correct