Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
IronPony

Sandy Lake Implement Co

IronPony
Betty at Sandy Lake Implement Co took really good care of me. I called and asked about some exhaust parts. She did the research and returned my call saying she couls not get the one part of the bunch that was the single point failure. Without it, I could not use the rest. We left it there. Then in a couple of days got an email and then the big brown truck stoped by with all my parts. All took place in less than 10 days. I call that service!!!!!! Thanks to you, Betty. Dan

Kent
I've done business with them several times -- every time has been a pleasure... fast answers to my questions, fast delivery, with no hassles.

Drigon
Also I made very good experiences with Sandy Lake. This company is recommended much. They always procured all spare parts to me in 10 days and that until Austria !!! :)

Nick
Now that's fast!
quote:
Originally posted by Drigon
Also I made very good experiences with Sandy Lake. This company is recommended much. They always procured all spare parts to me in 10 days and that until Austria !!! :)

Anytime theres a plug for sandy lake i salute them as well....isnt it great to deal with a company thats serious about doing business??? One that understands where the honey comes from? After a 5 minute long distance call, Sandy lake had me fixed up proper....kudos.