Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ELDONINMN

Paint Color of 314

ELDONINMN
I just bought a 314 and would like to repaint it. Is Corporate Orange the right color. It looks too Orange for Persian 2. Also, do you know where I can order some spray cans of this Orange. Does anyone know of a spray can white that matchs the creme white of the tractor.

72ac410
i used cub cadet white on my 410.looks the same to me.but you will pay alot for it,almost $9.00 a can.

Tom_Byrne
Seems like lots of painters in the last few days!:D As I suggested to a few others, try Allis-Chalmers Orange Implement Paint from the local Ace Hardware. It's as close a match as I have found. Couple of things to keep in mind: Use several thin coats and a good quality primer. It can run on you so be careful. It's also a LOT CHEAPER than $9.00 per can most dealers charge, and the results are great. I have always painted my white parts with Rustoleum Brite White- Personal preference. GOOD LUCK!

Kent
Eldon, As far as I can tell, Corporate Orange is the correct factory color for the 300/400 series... or you can go the aftermarket route like others have done...

HubbardRA
I used Chevy Engine Orange(local parts store) on my AC712S with Navajho White (True Value Hardware) for the wheels.