Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
lloydmst

Sneak Preview all new Simplicity Legacy XL 4X4

lloydmst
http://users.zoominternet.net/~jjpowereq/

LOOK GREAT. AFTER MY WIFE COMPLETES HER NURSING PROGRAM, I'M GOING TO BUY A NEW ONE.

Les
Does anybody know what one of the new Legacy XL's will sell for? A 22 hp Deere 2210 4x4 with loader less mower list at $12500.00 A larger frame 27 hp Deere 790 2 wd with loader lists for a couple hundred less. Do you think the XL with 27 hp diesel will be price competitive? That loader looks awsome. Do you think the tractor will handle a 5 foot Woods rear mount mower? With quick-attach loader and rear mount mower it would be a snap going from mower to dirt mover. It is a limited Cat I hitch, will it handle a standard 3 pt. 540 PTO tiller? With a 5 ft rear mount mower and a lot of loader dirt work, do you think the Kohler gas motor would stand up?

pacodiablo
That is one beautiful tractor.

Vic
All I can say is.........., it's about time!! They had the Powermax type market and didn't run with it for how many years.......

Tom_Byrne
SWEEEET!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AGCO918
$11,000 to $14,000.00 ,MY dealer Friend told me last week.

Boney
very nice

crequake
SIMPLY unbelievable... Last week I finally gave up on my search for a powermax/620/720. Stopped by my local JD dealership & ordered a 2210 w/loader & 62C mower. I will take delivery on Sep 5. Talk about bad timing...

lloydmst
boy i'm glad i got those pics up and running. glad to see you guys are checking it out. by the way you can now run the loader with the deck on, talk about a snap just put on loader and go. but i dont know about having it on while loading. who would want to leave it on and beat it around. besides this deck along with others from simplicity are so easy on/off configeration whats another 30 seconds right. lol

MN_FISH
Great looking tractor! Wonder if they are going to have a good financing plan?

lloydmst
right now its 3.9% on anything over $5000.00

AGCO918
Went to my dealer friend today to check on my belt for my simplicity tiller and he gave me his only copy of the new Legacy XL .I will add it to my collection today .i WISH I COULD BUY ONE BUT AM MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOUSE in 3 weeks so i wont have money for awhile.