Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BLT

Check it all out

BLT
Tonite I was going to clip down high weeds to make the lawn look presentable (No good rain for a while). OK we'll use the 3112 as it has been dormant for a month. Turn on starter switch, nothing, check headlights, OK, check fuses, OK, find loose terminal on starter relay ( I got it now), nothing, sun is going down and frustration is building, what did I miss? I'll do it tomorrow. Then I think maybe neutral circuit might be a thought, BINGO! One of the terminals jiggled back and wasn't making the connection. DOH!!!!!!!!!!! Starts fine now. Weeds will meet their maker a little later.

Nick
It's funny how the littlest thing won't make something run. Glad you got it fixed though.

rokon2813
Danged new-fangled gadgets anyhow;) Last time my Landlord wouldn't start I just lifted the seat, wrapped the rope and yanked her once....[:0]:D:D Glad you got it though. Safety switches are a good thing I guess but can sure be a pain sometimes.

thedaddycat
Rob B was over and we were playing with the 3210. Suddenly it wouldn't run right. Hmmm..... Check this check that, finally put some gas in her and she ran just fine.......

Rob-B
yup...............when all else fails, check............

markpogue
First rule in troubleshooting? Keep it simple, don't try to make it more complicated than it is.:o)