Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Any one done any business here??

mowerman1193
Hi,I was wondering if anyone has done any business with this company?? [url]http://www.rcpw.com/[/url] After all the bad talk about Jacks I am a little worried to place a order with them..I should'nt let that bother me but I plan to order about $200 worth of parts and dont want a hassle over it... After hearing UCD's luck with Jacks I have changed my opinion of that place.Never heard of a company that would'nt make the deal right for you in the end.. Maybe it would be best for me to just go to the dealer but its much easier to do it online at any hour I choose...LOL

cckemm
I just did some business with them very recently, had no problems with the order or the delivery. It did seem like they outsource their orders to other companys though. The name on the packing slip did not match the one on the website. But all the parts were correct so I guess that doesn't matter. Chris

cumbeje
I have been doing business with them for 5 years. Fix stuff in my back yard. yes they have ocasionaly back ordered things. But they always get the parts and take care of any problems. Like any business everybody isn't pleased so easy. I hear more good things about them than bad. JOhn