Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

What's a 9020 worth?

Kent
I received the following E-mail, and I don't have a clue on how to answer it. Perhaps "the group" can... "I own a model 9020 Simplicity tractor, and i am trying to sell it, the only problem is i don't have a estimate of what it is worth. I was reffered to your website by a friend, but it didn't have a price range. I was hoping you could help me out." I know both condition and attachments will be big factors. But, I don't even have an idea of the price range... Help!!!!

dlcentral
If you're selling it,it's worth probably 3K.If I'm buying it it's worth probably 2K or less! Fair price for the seller is prob. in the high 2k's Just to compare a 318 JD[comparable unit to this one]which DOES HAVE power steer.and is truly shaft drive, with hi/lo hydro, brings in the high 3K's to low 4K's. Just my 1 1/2 cents worth. dlc

FiremanRon
I have a 9020 with having new paint, just fully rebuilt engine, rebuilt front end, new alternator electric system installed, and several other new parts and decals with rebuilt 60" mower. Asking $4000 in Ga. It all depends on the condition, wear, and if the motor smokes or knocks. Go find a JD with all these things and see how you come out.