Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Boney

Where ya getting you headlights from ?

Boney
Where do you guys that buy aftermarket headlights get them from ? What kind do you get ? Do you like them ? Do impliments get in the way ?{ blocked buy snow blades or blowers } Thanks for any response :)

UCD
Any good Autoparts store, Farm Equipment dealer or farm supply store should have different styles of equipment lights includeing the old style round or teardrop style Mounted high on the side of the grill area they will not be in the way of any attachments.

goatfarmer
I'll have to post pictures of my 2110. I used some backup lights that JC Whitney sells. They put out a lot of light.Also,they're just the right size for a tractor.

goatfarmer

Not the best picture,but those are the JC Whitney backup lites.The headlite brackets were already on the tractor,just the lites were purchased.

JBLACK
I use the round rubber housed implement lights they use a GE sealed beam like a mini car headlight(old style) they take a bit of abuse from a stray tree branch from time to time and hold up very well and with the sealed beams lense pattern it looks similar to the originals.I have a set of originals but I use this tractor and the old lights are not as brite. just my opinion JB.8D

Boney
Thanx all for the responses. :)