Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Mow-N-Vacs on sale...

Kent
Picked up this tip on another board, and thought I'd pass it on, since I got the Northern Tool sale catalog yesterday... and it's almost leaf season!
I just received an email from Northern Tool stating that the 5HP Agrifab Mow N Vac is on sale for $749.99! If you go to Lowes and use their price match guarantee (match -10%) that gets you in the game for $675!

MN_FISH
Northern had another vac also and can't remember the name or price. I was going to order some items but their shipping is high? 1 lb= $7.48 kind of high I thought. I'll wait till someone goes to the cities and stop at their Rogers MN. store and pick my items up. The Agrifab looked like a better machine & bargain.

roma3112
I can attest to that price match thing at Lowe's it really does work, I worked in the OPE dept at my local Lowes for over a year, and they really do price match like that. However depending on the lowe's you go to, somtimes if you are price matching through a catalog (depending on the manager you get) they will try to include the cost of the shipping into the price you give them. So if lowes has it for $750 and northern has it for $700 and it costs 50 to ship then it is a wash and Lowes may or may not give you the 10% off, but if you are persistent I have seen the rules bent there soo many times that if you truley want to buy it there they will give in. good luck john