Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
johnmonkey

$300.00 AC B110???

johnmonkey
I went down the road today and stopped by an open market (fruits veggies etc) aong with other yard sale type items and saw a guy that has a bunch of lawn mowers and I saw A rusty B110 (~1964-65) it has a bolt together deck with alot of surface rust. I asked how much he wanted and he said that he would be giving it away for $300.00 he may bargain I'm not sure. If anyone is interested you can PM me and I will fill you in on the info. The market is located in Mechanicsville in southern Maryland. He had no phone # that I know of and his booth is only open on the weekends. JH

Chris727
Sounds more like a B-1 to me, I believe it was the last tractor to have a bolt together deck. Maybe the deck was replaced? B110s were not made until late 67 or early 68. -Chris