Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B series hitch

Scott Salmons

Does anyone out there have an original hitch for the B series that either fit on the front or back of the tractors? I have a picture of the basic design but need to know what the size of the material is. I think it is probably 1/4" x 1 1/2" but not sure. I am trying to make a batch to sell and want them to look like the originals. Thanks Scott

Nice job Kent. It must be awful late, I must be awful tired. My vision is getting so blurry, i'm seeing yellow spots on your front wheels.[:0] bob

THERE IS A GOOD PICTURE OF THIS HITCH IF YOU LOOK IN ATTACHMENTS WHICH YOU CAN FOND ON THE HOME PAGE OF THIS SITE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. IF YOU SUCCEED IN MAKING A BATCH, LET ME KNOW - I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE FOR SOME TIME.