Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Look what I bought from MDB

jkmustang1

Hey look Mike found this tractor and bought it before it became a mini rod pullerxx( [img]/club2/attach/jkmustang1/312h1.jpg[/img] It's AC 312 H :) Here is the other side:)

The frontB)

Another frontB)

But check this out Mike was going to give me the seat if I didn't buy the tractor my dad sold it when it was new8)

The dealer sticker on the seat reads KLINE & SONS IMPL FREMONT OH PH 332-7041 8D

The motor is real tired and the Vickers leaks but it's too nice to let pass. Mike sold it for what he got it for $200 Any one have lights and brackets for the front the wiring is there? It has a lighter and electric lift:) The added yellow lights blink:) The deck is real quite:) Thanks Mike we saved another one8D

YOu know without this site this never would have happened. Mike,Jon and I all live in the same county. We would have never have known Jon existed. Thanks Kent !!! This site is the BEST! ken

quote:
YOu know without this site this never would have happened. Mike,Jon and I all live in the same county. We would have never have known Jon existed. Thanks Kent !!! This site is the BEST!
quote:
Yup, what Ken said....
You two are both right:) Mike and I stood around and talked tractors for about two hours ?? Ken showed up for a bit and it was like old home week for awhile8D Mike's boy came out and got on his B110 :D:D Don't let Mike fool you all he rebuilt it and it is fine but he is not the owner:I:I He is just the keeper :):) That sweet b1 is his daughter's:D:D His Ac917 is a nice original tractor. And his Simplicity parts tractor could be saved with a little $ time and tlc. Mike willing to deliver my tractor for me. But better yet he is storing it in his barn till I can get better storage arangements at my place :) My fast growth of fleet means I need a big shed ASAP. So anyone with one cheap let me know:D My land lord will let me put it up.
quote:
Now you have twoNiceYou wanna sell the other one
Stormy every thing has a price and I will be fair if I do but not till I get it runnning just because it deserves to and I think I know what is wrong just need time and parts to find out Thanks to this club and site my tractor and I have crossed paths again 8D8D

Stormy He sold it to the original buyer when it was new. Back then he was a AC dealer. Look close at the sticker. I am the youngest of the three sons. And of the six kids total.

John, I have a couple of headlights from a Sears that mount from the rear. If you are interested I can take pictures of the setup and you can decide if you could use them. Sorry the 410 didn't have lights.

So anyone got any flyers or other stuff for the 312h or vickers rear? Please let me know I have posted an ad too. Thanks

Land lord may have a shed for me. Someone at his work is giving a 8 x 8 wooden one away. Sent him an email telling him to get it if he can.

Jon, I was busy working on a car yesterday and didn't get the picture taken of the Sears lights. I did, however, check the 410 and found that it has a plate that covers the front of the grille and hides the light holes. If you don't find lights that fit, this may be an alternative.

Here are some close up shots of the hood:) If anyone has lights or parts to fit. Rod do you think the lights you have will fit?

:)

:)

:) Thanks again Mike for the shots8D

Jon, Here is the 410 with cover.

Here is the 410 with the lights.

As you can see the lights burn.

PM me if you are interested in the plate or the lights.