Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thedaddycat

Free Parts......

thedaddycat
I will be disposing of these parts from a 1964 Broadmoor next week on Dump Day unless anyone wants them. The frame has already been allocated(Agricola?). There are gas tank straps, front spindles and tie rod, tranny, rear "hubs", front bumper, engine, hood support, and dash with throttle and choke cables that both work. You will have to pay me for shipping them and make a small donation to the club. Honor system, kick in what is a fair donation for the part and your circumstances......

thedaddycat
Old Town "Otter", small light and easy to take one kid fishing with...... BTW, the frame is available too. That need has been filled already so anyone else who wants a good pivoting frame(heck, you can see it's taken apart already...) just speak up.....

jkmustang1
are the tabs still on the hood/grill support? If it is the same as my b10 with hood screws I need one. Hard to tell from pic. I have a late bumble bee b10. If that helps. BTW how about a key switch and keys?