Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Free Parts......

thedaddycat

I will be disposing of these parts from a 1964 Broadmoor next week on Dump Day unless anyone wants them. The frame has already been allocated(Agricola?). There are gas tank straps, front spindles and tie rod, tranny, rear "hubs", front bumper, engine, hood support, and dash with throttle and choke cables that both work. You will have to pay me for shipping them and make a small donation to the club. Honor system, kick in what is a fair donation for the part and your circumstances......

If I lived closer, I'd pick them up just to take apart and make myself more familiar with my tractor. Nice way to educate myself, I'd think.

Old Town "Otter", small light and easy to take one kid fishing with...... BTW, the frame is available too. That need has been filled already so anyone else who wants a good pivoting frame(heck, you can see it's taken apart already...) just speak up.....

are the tabs still on the hood/grill support? If it is the same as my b10 with hood screws I need one. Hard to tell from pic. I have a late bumble bee b10. If that helps. BTW how about a key switch and keys?

I could use these parts if their still available, be a good idea to have spare parts. could we arange a time and place i could pick them up?