Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

eBay auction left overs... :) (Maybe)

Ishmael2k

[url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21522[/url] I am going to try and get this package and all I want is the 912H. If anyone is interested in any of the rest LMK and thanks. Rob

Looks like the "old AC is catching the most interest.. :) As a side note, I am not going to try and make any excessive profit off of the parts I din't want. I'll let you guys tell me what they are worth. (First come first serve, no auction..) Hopefully I have a high enough bid for 3 parts tractors but you never know at eBay...[:0] **EDIT** I will also be able to deliver the parts to several areas this fall. I can deliver them in the W Michigan, S Illinois and N Indiana area when I go to pick them up. I will also be going out towards the Twin cities sometime later this fall to visit my daughter and her husband.

Mike, That sounds fine, I am fairly confident on this one. Just got some spending cash and I need to spend it... ;) Plus I have an excellent Kohler 12 sitting in a tough 712S that I have decided not to save. So I need the 912H pretty bad and am willing to pay extra for it. Add to that the fact that I am looking to head down that way anyway it all looks good...

Thanks, I have an 8hp briggs sitting around for the deutz and the wife always wanted me to bring home a green tractor... I may be interested in the 712s for parts also. I just missed a 712s in rochester by 5.00 bucks.

Well I guess I shot my mouth off a little to soon... :( I figured $375 for that lot was being generous but I guess someone else thought it was worth more. Sorry guys, but there was no way I was going over $400 and that's where it was headed....[V] Oh well, there are always more out there...;)