Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Where's the snow?

gr-made

It's right here in South central Wisconsin. Started about 3:00 yesterday afternoon and still coming down. Some day I'll get a blower for the old tractor, but until then will have to fire up the old Toro blower and make due.

Ok Jeff and Todd, So we did get it here in Southeast Wisconsin at about 8" - 10". But the Simplicity blew right on through without a grunt !!!

We got about 6" of heavy, wet stuff on the CT shore. The Simplicity blower went through it like a champ! I had a ball. Can't wait for more. Did both my neighbors driveways for fun! I can't give enough praise about the Vanguard V-twin. Awesome power. Last summer I asked the club about single stage vs two stage blowers and was told the single work fine. You guys were rite. That's a understatement. Wet snow with a hard crust was no problem. People who say single stages are no good havn't used a Simplicity. Now I wish I lived where there was more snow. You guys must have a lot of fun blowing all winter. May the wind be with you!

This is my first full winter with a Simplicity snowblower, which I bought after the big new years day storm of 1999(the blade just didnt cut it). The 42" single stage on a hydro tractor is just awsome! I just cant hardly wait for more snow! I never cease to be impressed by Simplicity equipment.

We received close to 10" here in South-Central Massachusetts. Definitely enough to make we wish I had the snowblower mounted up instead of the blade -- too much to easily pile up. Oh well, it's plowed now...