Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Al

Oct 5 Graden Tractor Pull

Al
Hi, We have an annual Pumkinfest Event the first Sat and Sun of Oct. One of 10 offical weigh off sites for World Pumpkin weigh offs. Have had over 1000 lb pumpkins in the past. Probably 10 years or more ago I built a track on some city property, and ever since on Sunday we have put on a Garden tractor pull. We use AMPI out of Wisconsin sled and always have a good turn out and often have up to 120 hooks. We draw tractors from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northern Ill and Iowa. There will be some outstanding iron here and in the past a couple of the tractors have placed really high at the nationals. It is a last pull of the season and an "extra" pull for most clubs. Entry 7.00 for Ampi members, 9.00 for non members AMPI rules. AMPI points pull. All entry fees returned in prize money, Plus trophies 3 places 12+2 classes. Everything except 3800 governor stock class must run steel flywheels. Alcohol burners must have fire suits. Rules available at: www.geocities.com/americanminipuller/index.html The event is free, we and 5 other sponsors pay for everything. Starts at 12:00 accross from the football field, one block East of our shop. In Anamosa, IA. We want to welcome anybody that would be interested to come and watch or participate. NOTE: We puchase two extra sets of trophies, to cover people that come from other clubs that don't fit one of the AMPI classes. [Garden Tractos only, no 4 cyls] Since it is a points pull we do it to try to accomodate everyone. Again, Welcome Oct 5. Al Eden