Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simtrac

7016H Any interest in buying? SOLD

simtrac
Hi All, I've a 1975 7016H with a 42" deck,and a vacuum unit off the back with a 5hp B/S,and a collecter type dump trailer.(these cost 1 thousand dollars new at TSC)First the tractor,its a system 7016H,with a completely,professionally rebuilt B/S 16hp cast iron engine. NEW ROD,PISTON,RINGS,CRANK TURNED,BORED.020 OVER,VALVES GROUND,ALL GASKETS,&SEALS.Runs perfect,with less than 2 hours since rebuild.Repainted tractor(not perfect,but very good)Good rubber.THE VACUUM UNIT IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD,THE 5HP B/S ENGINE ON IT IS 2 YEARS OLD,WITH LOW HOURS.The mower deck has all new arbor bearings,with good blades,and belt(belt shields are intact)deck is perfect,no cracks or welds.Hydro fluid new as is the filter.Pto belt near new.BGB,also has been gone thru,pto clutch bearing replaced a year ago.All in all,a very nice, good looking/running tractor.Now the reason I'm posting this here instead of in tractors for sale,I live in northern Mich,near Alpena,and I'm just wondering if there is any interest in this tractor,I have no way to deliver,and I'm not giving it away,I know what I have invested in it.Any one interested,can e-mail me at woody@kwcom.net and we can go from there.Thank you,'simtrac' Woody SOLD THANK YOU ALL