Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1968 Landlord 2110

landlord2110

I would like to know what snowthrowers attach to this tractor. My tractor has manual lift with shaft out the front for a pulley. rroy@epix.net

Basically, any of the 36" snowblowers with a hitch like the one shown below will fit. [img]http://simpletractors.com/images/snow_ops/cover_small.jpg[/img] There were earlier "3-belt" blowers that will also fit, though they were designed for Model 700s and 725s. There were also 42" snowblowers with the same type hitch, but they were for the 12HP tractors. I don't think your 2010 would handle a 42" one too well, and it would be heavy to lift with the manual lift. For specific MFR No's of the snowblowers that'll fit, look in the What Fits section on Simple trACtors.

I am running a 42 inch blower on a 7012H and I agree with Kent on both counts. The blower needs more power than 10; sometimes even the 12 horse is too small. My tractor has a manual lift and after blowing my 1500 foot driveway my arm is very tired. Rick.........

I've got a B-208. So you're saying I shouldn't bother with a blower since it's underpowered? Plus it's manual lift. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

No That tractor uses a smaller blower 32" 0r 36". If you find that its hard to lift with your manual lift use a counter weight on the back. You only have to use the lift twice per pass once down and once up.

Unless I'm mistaken, there was no rear lift made for the B-208 tractor so a counter weight could not be used. I'm sure though that a rear lift could be fashioned for the B-208, something along the lines of the way the early Broadmoors lifted the tiller and lawn revitalizer. Then a counter weight could be used to assist in lifting front attachments. I believe that papamerkle made a lift for his Yeoman to lift a cultivator.

My 2110 was bought with a mower deck only. I lucked out and found a B210 that came with everything I needed to put a snowthrower on the 2110. This included the blower itself,the front pulley and 2 "forks"that go on either side of it,and the small bracket that bolts to the tractor,and holds the engagement rod.

I think the B-208 uses the 32in blower like the Broadmoors...I have a blower on my Broadmoor and it does a great job...You will need chains and weights would help too.I don't know what trans is in the B-208 but if you have the 2 speed you would probably want the optional HI/LO pulley kit.The 3spd goes slow enough in 1st but the 2 speed doesn't..

Simplicity did make a counterweight for the Broadmoor. It slides on to the trailer hitch on the bottom and then bolts on from the top. Have not tried mine yet, but it's gotta be a big help. You can barely see one in the picture on this link: http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/new_in_1966/broadmoor.htm

Tom,I think that weight you are refering to is MFG#990300 and is just a rear weight and does not move for lifting assistance like GregC was talking about.Here is a picture on the one I have. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/mowerman1193/Pin-on.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/mowerman1193/717l.jpg[/img]