Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

want newer type hydro

Ronald Hribar

What model Simplicity or AC that is comparable to my 3416H has the better Hydro. I would like to have hydraulic lifts, that could be run off the Hydro.

Seeing this post, after the S/G post, maybe you'd be better off to sell your 3400H and buy a 7000H series ? Most of the 7000s had hydro lifts (Can't recall one without ) and if they didn't the pressure from the charging pump is there for one. Plus the engines are ring gear starters and solid state charging.. Salt

The 7000 series did not have hydro-lift they used electric servo for lift. The 7100 series had hydro-lift and run off from the hydrostatic drive pump. The hydros in the 7000 series did not support hydro-lift. The 7000 series could be adapted to hydro-lift by changeing or modifing the pressure relief valves. but there was still the question of pump capacity.

Only the 77-78 and maybe some of the 76' 7000 series had the ring gear starter and internal charging system. The 74, 75 and 76 7000 series used the starter generator.

Here's a 7114 with the manual lift. Since they're so uncommon, I'd be willing to trade it for one with the hydraulic lift..... LOL

Thedaddycat, It sounds like you are unhappy with your manual lift 7114. I don't want you unhappy, so I would be willing to take the tractor off your hands. Just drop it off at my house. I will put it to good use. Rick..........