Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thank you

Boney

After talking with those at the CT show I was determined to find the Large Frame Tractor manual on line. After a while of trying I found it.....Thank you http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_973_01_SV_SMA.pdf

Glad you found the manual Boney. Almost 30 Mb and 270 pages! Whew! Took awhile to down load I'm sure but well worth the wait. If you decide to print it out be sure to start with new ink cartridges!! use the book format as this will save paper. Adobe needs LOTS of free disk space to work with while printing. Steve