Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Allis_B12

My "new" B-12

Allis_B12
Finally got a digital camera. They're not great pictures, and I'm new to posting pictures, but here goes... When I first brought it home.

And now...

There is a little paint damage from under the carb. That was from a gas leak that I fixed. It needs a few kinks worked out, but it mows well. Thanks to all for helping me-this would still be rusting in a garage if it weren't for this site!

Bunky
Ya looks Good, you will find many hours of fun and enjoyment in that B-12... You will also love that digital Camera.. I would be lost with out mine..... Thye next thing you will know, you will have the yellow Fever if you don't already.....

DaleC
Beauty! I have a B-12 to get painted. I see that your steering wheel suffers like the one on the Big Ten. Have you tried lining it up. I started to do my on day and found two bolts twisted off. OUCH!! I gotta fix that this winter along with a bad hub. Is that Paint from allis? It looks like a perfect, or near perfect match.

MPH
Nice looking job on that B-12. The steering wheel should bean easy fix, you just need to jump the sterring gear a notch or two. Personal opion I guess, but I prefer pics taken at an angle instead of straight on front, side or back, seems to give the tractor more demension. Play with your new camera and shoot your preference, your tractor looks great from any angle...MPH

Allis_B12
Thanks for the compliments. The paint isn't from Allis, it's Martin Senour industrial paint from NAPA. I had it mixed to Case Industrial Yellow. They had some John Deere yellows that looked good, but that wouldn't do. My cousin has a spray gun setup because he restores tractors often. Since he has a good setup, I asked him to paint it. If you look close, the center PTO needs to be fixed too. If anybody has a closeup of it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks all, Joel