Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey, Where is everybody???

Karl_Brandt

Karl_Brandt
Just about dying from boredom due to the lack of post here on the discussion board. As for myself, well if I had any intellectual thoughts to share or questions to ask, I would. Things must yust be slow at this time of year. Finally got my old B&S rebuilt, reassembled and ready to reinstall in my old 7013. Hope to drop it in this Saturday. Wish me luck. See y'all later, Todder...

I have noticed the same thing. I have put some questions on the site and have had only one reply. I too am dissapointed but still like the pictures so I still visit the site. Is that 7013 going to go pulling? It should. Once you start pulling you will like it. Good luck!

Yoeman, I don't think the old Vickers hydro would take much pulling, besides it still has many years of mowing to do. Just what I need is another hobby what with sailboat racing and scuba, my wife would have a bird if I started pulling. Would like to go see a few this summer though. My brother lives in Janesville and I see they have an active pulling club down there in Rock county. Anyway, just hoping to get a few more years of mowing in with the old girl (the mower, not the wife).

Hey Todder, I know the Vickers wouldn't take it but are you making fun of pulling? It is very fun and you can learn from it. If you wanted to go pulling and sailboating, don't listen to what your wife says but build a bigger garage. She will have to understand.