Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KenK

Little paint and some elbow grease

KenK
Here is the old 2110 ready to go on the lot.Got to many tractors and besides I kinda prefer yellow.I removed the hydro lift,lights and rear tires.Touched up the grille and wheels then just cleaned her and waxed it.Also changed oil,checked grease in BGB and tranny.The BGB is a little sloppy,other than that its a pretty strait tractor.I'll put a 42" deck on it,should make someone a nice tractor.

dirtsaver
Good looking tractor Ken. I'm like you.... I'm starting to lean towards the "yellow" more. BTW, what brand are those ag tires? They look more like farm tires than the Carlisles we find around here. I'd like a set like them for one of my B-10s or the Big Ten. Larry

dirtsaver
Thanks Ken! I might try a set of the 6-12s on a B-10. The tread looks much deeper and the bars seem to have a better angle than the Carlisle offerings. Besides, I like the narrow tires better for plow work and the like. The 6-12s on the back and the 4.00x8 tri-ribs on the front might look tough. Larry

KenK
The 2110 did'nt last very long,sold it today for 3 times what I paid.Only had it for 3 days,the guy also bought a brinly dirt plow and a front push blade.Best part of the deal is he told me where a B-1 is with about 5 attachments coming up for sale soon.I sure like my B-1s just might get another.:D