Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-1,is it worth $650.00

72ac410

i found a b-1 today.i don't know much about the year but it looks old.it runs good but was repainted(don't look to bad,it should have sanded it more).would it be worth $650.00.also has a mower deck.

B-1 were made in the early 60's. Seems a lot high to me, but different areas have different prices. I keep reading about better deals for tractors just a matter of finding them.

A B-112 sold for $600 on eBay this week. It had a mower deck and snow/dirt blade attachments. I went and looked at it. It ran good and was only fair cosmetic-wise. It was more $ than what I wanted to spend, but obviously somebody liked it enough to spring the 6 bills. Tacey

I bought my "B" 18 yrs ago for $600 and it needed bored and a new piston and rings. And it still runs great. But mine was ugly, no new paint...

I gave $600 for a B-1 last year.It was all original,very clean and running.Came with a 42" blade and a deck.It even had its original owners manual.On the other hand I picked up a B-1 for $100 that had a 8hp put in,no attachments and in rough shape.The last B-1 I picked up I gave $175 with a blower.Its all original and runs well.So my average is about $250 per B-1.