Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Taking a Vacation from parts sales...

SmilinSam

I shut down My UPS pick up till the first of the year and will not be listing much of anything on Ebay until then. Need time to accumulate more stuff as my shelves are getting kinda bare. I have been in the woodshop most of this last week getting re-aquainted with my tools. Plan on building furniture for a while. If I get real daring , I may even dig out the wifes Kitchen cabinets I started 3 years ago.....8) I wouldn't hold my breath though if I were you:D

Sam, you might not survive without a regular dose of hydro-carbons, carbon monoxide and petroleum byproducts. Be careful ! Steve

Enjoy your time Sam. If you get those cabinets out you may be gone a while. On the other hand......If you don't start to finish them soon you may be gone even longer!!!!!!! Larry

Larry is right. You might want to make that apiority while "taking a break." It might tell your sweetie that you do think of her and not just tractors. It is just a small prevarication.

I hope the cabinet procrastination and tractor collecting are not interrelated because I'm starting my cabinets by the end of the year. My wife would run me out of town if I took three years to finish them.JH

Sam, That shop you have will do you a fine job for building those cabinets. If anyone gets a chance to visit Sam, be sure you follow it through. He is one of the best.

Yea Yea, I'll believe this when I see it.[:0] Sam take a break huh? :(First snow he'll be right back at it with the tractor parts. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by jkmustang1
Sam am I still going to be able to get that carb from you?
Sure thing! I'll watch the want ads and answer requests, but I'm not going to list anything or advertise to sell, or "try" to sell anything. Ebay and constantly selling to cover the weekly UPS fees is what I need a vacation from. If I do sell something it will have to be small enough to go US Parcel post since I put the nix on UPS service for the meantime. Kris must be gettin to know me too well;) The trick is to get completely in the midset to work on wood. If I can do that, the switch in hobbys will succeed.