Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pic's of my rebuilt mower deck

Bill8203

After many hours of wire brushing, sanding, primer and wet sanding, primer and more sanding I finely finished my mower deck for my B 212. After all of that I didn’t want to use it but I didn’t want to rake leaves either I wanted to share my pictures before I mounted it. :D

:)

:p

Bill that is some fine work! Looks factory fresh. Did you rebuild the arbors too or were the bearings and spindles in good shape? Larry

very nice job i just did mine too so i know its alot of work time and money are they shaft collars spacing the rollers?

Thanks Larry, I rebuilt the arbors with new bearings new center shaft the two outside were in great shape and replaced all of the bolts with stainless steel.
quote:
Originally posted by dirtsaver
Bill that is some fine work! Looks factory fresh. Did you rebuild the arbors too or were the bearings and spindles in good shape? Larry

WOW,,,Looks like it just came from the autobody shop. Yea, if it were mine it would have dust on it. Nice Job, can't wait for the Tractor...

Mine looked a lot like that when I finished it a couple of months ago. Amazing what it looks like after mowing the lawn three times with it. Oh well, it is a work tractor.