Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My First FDT

DaveM

Bought my first FDT last evening at an auction. Got a nice looking B-10 complete with tire chains, in-wheel weights, 42" blade, and 32" tiller for a total of $109.50. They said the owner used it the last 16+ years for moving snow only. The tractor and blade have been painted, and the tires on the tractor look almost new. Also has original steering wheel and seat (I think) which is in excellent shape, and an extra gas tank. I also picked up a pair of 23-10.50-12 ag tires with chains for $65. Hope to post pics soon! DaveM

It sounds like you got a heck of a deal there! Way to go! Have fun with it and post some pictures. I'm going to go look at 2 B-10 tractors this weekend. They have supposedly both had the engines rebuilt in the last couple years and have both decks and snowblowers for them.

Dave that is a great deal! You will love the B. I had my Big Ten out this weekend with the breaking plow and even though it smokes some and I didnt have any wheel weights on it had no problem pulling the 10" plow. They are great little tractors! Enjoy! Larry