Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Looking for B-12 & L-12 service manuals

TractorBoy

I'm looking for service manuals for my AC B-12 tractor and for my L-12 loader. I have an original parts manual and a reprint operators manual for the tractor. But nothing for the loader. If anyone has them on a CD that would be great also. Thanks

This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

There are not specific service manuals for either the tractor or loader. Both are covered in the B-Series Service Manual -- what liitle info there is in there that's specific to that tractor or attachment. The Simplicity Large Frame Tractor Service Manual also provides some information on the tractor, but not on the loader.

There are manuals for loaders you just have to look at each one to find the one you want I have seen the L-10 and L-12 and I have downloaded the MFG# 412, 515, legacy and powermax loader manuals.

Yes there are Owner's and Parts manuals, but the only service and repair info I've found yet is in the B-Series Service Manual... In fact the 515 Owner's Manual and L-12 Parts Manual are posted on Simple trACtors in HTML format. Did Simplicity publish a Service Manual for the 515 Loader?