Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Do U have pic's of original dual wheel spacers?

tractorfreak3

if anyone has pictures of ac or simplicity dual wheel adapters originals let me know i am broesing the site as o post this. thanks tim

they're on here. I've seen the pic but I cant find it now. Not long ago somebody (I think Kent) put that same pic in a reply to a post but I cant find it either. The pic with all the accessories laid out on the ground for the picture guys....

Here's that pic, Dan. I don't have a closeup, that I can remember. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/b_attachments_images/options.jpg[/img]

cool, I bought up a set of cubs and a repro set and they seem very similar to these. was thinking of having a few sets made up if cost effective. thanks Dan and Kent. Tim

Are the original Simplicity dual wheel spacers made out of steel tubing, with the flanges welded on, or are they one piece of cast iron? Are both flanges threaded? The parts list makes it look like there is a stud/spacer between the original wheel outside edge, and the dual spacer. Anyone have the originals to take a pic of?