Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Good Day shopping

KSever

Went over to a friends house that I work with since he said he has a snow blade for a tractor that I could have if I picked it up. When I got there he had these two jewels sitting out by the barn. The snowblower looks to be hardly used. With just a little cleaning they will look alot better. Now this settled my question as to which one to use I have been thinking about since I was worried about not enough HP on the Landlord. Now I have the 3 belt 36", single belt 36", and the 42" single belt. Now I can use the 36" single belt without a worry of not enough HP or I can use the trip blade.

Whatcha got there Paul? I got a little room after I get this garage organized or I still have the whole barn empty. Bring it on over

OK Kris, I figured out what you need to do... You have to get a couple more tractors so you won't have any impliments just hanging around this winter.LOL Sounds logical to me.

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
Whatcha got there Paul? I got a little room after I get this garage organized or I still have the whole barn empty. Bring it on over
Got this 11Hp Briggs Vertical I/C I keep tripping over.:D