Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
gmayj

What a Find!!

gmayj
Picked up a 7012H Saturday that put a smile on my face and even impressed my wife. The thing has been garage kept since '78. Bought it through a member of the club who was selling it for his Dad. All I was looking for was the blower but he wanted to sell the whole thing. Blower and mower deck are primo condition. Tractor had a small gas line fire and the owner was afraid of it. Can understand that if you aren't mechanically inclined. Took me thirty minutes to get it running and it runs like a dream. Fuel line, plug wire and bingo! This tractor looks like he just bought it yesterday except for one small burn mark on the hood above the carb. A can of paint and the decal and you will never know. Came with service records, manuals, two complete sets of belts, wheel weights, chains. Had to drive round trip of 350 miles but turned out to be worth every mile. Gotta get use to the hydro trans as my 7014S has the shuttle but I will.