Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2nd lever on Landloard

ehertzfeld

Ive seen pictures on Landloard with levers on both sides. Question is if I get on for the right, what happends to the lift point from the left lever. The left controls the left-rear-right side lift points. Dose the right side lever go above or around it? Or do you simply revome it? Does any one have a set up that you could snap a pic of? Or the set up for sale? Elon

Do search, there has been a bunch in the last month or so alone... Look for "right lift lever" or "right side lift" and similar terms.....

Dont quote me but i think the right lever will lift the tools mounted on the frount and left will lift the deck or center mounts and real mounted attachments. But look farther into it, im kind of new here.

Here's a couple of starting points: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23118 http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23340

I looked at the links, but I didn't see a manufacturer number for the right hand lift lever for the FDT? Anyone know what that is? I saw a 791 on the RBT's and a 1690044 on a Sovereign, but does anyone know what the number is for the B-Series and or Landlords? (hopefully I didn't miss it - there are about 10 different threads on this topic in the archives!!!)

Im wondering if a lift set up from a Broadmoor would fit? Im going to take a look at my 5008 to see how the bolt pattern is. ANy ever try this? Elon

Well in 75 they welded on the lever mounting braket. But the broadmoor frame I got from Kirk dosnt have it. It has just empty holes. Wonder what years had the bolt on? evidently I heed one when I start to build the new frame up.lol Always somthing! Elon