Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

deutz-allis 1918

72ac410

anyone in here with a deutz-allis 1918-1920 ultima tractor.if so do u have the dual control hydraulics on it.was this a option or did it come with the tractor.if it was a option where would you get one and how much for it.

I believe auxiliary hydraulic lever was an option. My Sunstar doesn't have one either. I don't know where you can locate one. I'm still looking for a rear lift and pto. Good luck.

Hi, It was an option, operated the hydraulic angle blade. I have a tractor with one on it, but I have the blade also. It could probably be made from parts, but would be quite expensive that way. It changes the valve to a 2 spool valve, and includes the formed tubing, quick connectors, linkage etc for the front hydraulics. As I remember it was in the $500 range. [400 to600] Maybe some dealer would have one laying around in stock. Good luck, Al Eden [Takes 3 to 4 hrs to install]

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the dual hydraulic was an option available only on the 1920 models. I would imagine it still available at your local Simplicity/Allis Dealer, but is probably expensive. I would recommend checking e-bay often or even this website as well.