Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dump cart

simplicity707

we'll, I took the Broadmoor down to my aunt's house and picked up my new dump cart. I hate to say, but it's not a Simplicity cart, I think. It's in pretty rough shape, although the tires still do hold air. They were flat when I went to move it, so I had to bring the tire pump and air them up! I think it's a sequel to a Simplicity, 'cause the tires out on the side exactly like the Simplicty, but the box is like a wheel barrow box. It does dump. All this really needs is some paint and that's it. I've got plans to buy a couple Simplicity decals that say "Simplicity" and paint the dump box orange, rims white, and the tounge white. I think i'll mount the decals on each side of the box. Just a thought though. Who owns a dump cart? Are they very useful? I've always wanted one. Opps, I almost forgot, the price was right 'cause it was free! thnx,,

Dave, if you have a few hours to spend sometime go to the SimpetrACtor site and go though all the 'whats new' section. View all the attachments for each year, its quite educational.Really makes one appreciate all the work Kent has put into this set-up we all enjoy..MPH