Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

They're multiplying...........

KenK

They're multiplying way too fast and I'm running out of room.

Here's the first row.Early B-10,Big-Ten,B-12 and late B10.

Here's the second row.410s,HB-112,B-1 and regent.

Here's the third row.B110,B-112 and 712h.Had to get these moved up front,got to be prepared for winter.

And when the snows to deep for these machines,I have to settle with this.:D

WOW what a collection!!! Looks like they need a garage of their own. Sure wish I could get my hands on just one Allis. They are few and far between in nothern Mn. But I'll keep looking, you just never know! Nice group, Jeff

Mine are not all yellow ,I like variety !,but your shop looks full .....you'd better make sure you have enough insurance on those antiques! Nice collection, Jim

That is one fine looking collection there Ken,8D Is that back row show only tractors? Looks like you have enough tractor power in the front two rows to do whatever you need to do8D:) If you run out of room I have a big barn with plenty of room...;):D

Your right on not having to many tractors and not enough shop.I have 5 more sittin outdide.(B-210,B-212,HB-212,B-1 and a 2010):(The back 4 tractors are for show only,as you can see there are plenty of others to use.

[:0] That's a fine bunch of tractors Ken.8D The show B's are extraordinary!:p:p:p Believe I'd sleep in the garage with them if they were mine.:D

Ken, looks like you can have a show of your own. At least we all know where they are going now. LOL ;) What a bunch of nice looking tractors. With all that "shine" bet you don't need bright lights in the shop.8) John

Yes Sam I know,but an old green one was available at the time and the original was all bent up.That old HB112 gets a pretty good workout,it has the hydro lift so I use it for tilling.It also has the right side lift lever,so I keep the grader blade under it.This combo works pretty good when seeding a yard for the first time.

Put up some drywall painted white ad a few ac and simplicity posters. After doing that you could call your shed a art gallery and charge admition. I know people would pay to see those pieces of art on wheels.

maxtorman1234
WOW, Those look Great!!! Where did you get the loader for the 712H?, and what size/make is the engine in the 410? Sure dosent look like a 10HP. 8D

Wow Ken! Its so bright in there...bet you need sunglasses walking in! Beautiful job on them! I was sorry to see that Iowa Regent though... (I'm a Michigan fan!) They look fantanstic!

The loader is a johnson workhorse and the engine in the 410 is a OHV 15hp single I got out of a cub.The engine has not nearly the torque as the old cast irons.It works good with rear attachments though.Right now there is a revitallizer mounted to it.