Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Landlord together

MPH

Well, almost, hood hits the S/G tighten bracket. Is my belt to long or too short. Should the top bolt be under the hood or outside it..My 725 and B-112 both had forced indents in the hoods when I got them..Learned how to get pics in the shop, put a 500w work light behind me... Two years ago past Oct this came home from the last place I would have thought to look for a Simplicity garden tractor, Northway Alaska.

Indoor testing

with hood set in place

I was impressed with how quick the hydro lift is. Really didn't expect it to move that quick...MPH

On my Big Ten the top bolt is under the hood. I would guess that yours should be the same. Think maybe the belt is too long. My belt is old and maybe streched a little and the hood just clears the S/G. Very nice haul.8D Looks like the best tractors seem to turn up everywhere.;)

Sweet looking Marty. My bracket comes close, but doesnt touch. I'd ditto the belt being a little long, maybe? What is it about stacks on these? The one thats on mine looks it was there for years. Nice collection in the background!!

That muffler came on the 23D I got with the generator. Not sure if I like it, sure used a lot of Arero Kroil to get it to turn..

Marty None of my hoods hit the S/G mount. Jeese, I don't know if yourn belt is tooo long or tooo short. I'll have to go up in the bedroom and check the Landlord... It's probably cause your an ol'goat and Tonka, tractor god, is po'ed at you for some unknown reason. You'd best petition him. a

Kinda figured Tonka was mad at me for letting it sit untouched for 2 yrs, except the plow and grader blade, haven't made a tractor score since. welllll, maybe he'll get over it now...

Marty, nice Landlord! That hydrolift must be fun to use, those moldboard plows get kind of heavy when you have manual lift and no counterweights.

Looks to me like you got a nice load of attachments and a nice looking tractor.. The Hydra lift does come in handy especially with with the rear plow and if you ever use a Johnny bucket.... How does the indoor testing work??? is there a fan up there or does it just work on gravity?????

Marty, Is that another exhaust vent I see in the garage door? Can't have too many vents! Glad to see you got the tractor going. Stan

The exhaust vent is actually borrowed off my drier vent. When I added the shop I had to get creative with my drier vent. Works good without a fan suckin on it. Had to open the doors while the Aero Kroil burned off the muffler for the first few min.. Dale, so far they are all Alaskan scores. The b-112 was the worst off when found, it was almost lost in the willow bushes growing up around it..