Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What Kind of Bolens do these fit?

SmilinSam

[img]http://a0.cpimg.com/image/80/3D/26389120-6722-01A40162-.jpg[/img] 14 1/2" outside diameter 3" dia inside hole Way too big for your standard 12" garden tractor rims, and I'm not sure what they are mounted with. They came with bolts and plates to mount them together in pairs. Holes for the bolts are 5 3/4" apart.

HMMM good question. Many of the old 2 wheel walkers had 15 and 16 inch wheels. Maybe Bolens had one with big wheels too???

Marty, is right they will fit many of the large frame Bolens such as my 1250. I have the manual that shows them new. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/arjr111/1250.jpg[/img]

Hey Art, Thanks. How do they bolt to the trator? They do not appear to have the normal 4 holes for carriage bolts...

Speaking of Bolens and weights...Has anyone seen wheel weights on a Bolens that look alot like the 990045 collar (dounut) weights only a little bigger?I wonder if they are factory Bolens weights? They are mounted with a peice of flat stock with a couple long bolts (kinda reminds me of a battery hold down type deal).. There is a old tube frame Bolens up the road for sale with these weights and chains with a snow blade..It looks like someone restored it a few years back (painted brown looks like with a brush)...They said it ran good but now has carb problems and they have $50.obo on the sign...Not something I really want but the price isnt bad..

Thanks guys,I needed to know what these were so I could describe them on Ebay when I get around to putting them on there.

They bolt to the extra lug holes. My 1250 has twelve lug holes and only needs the 6 lug nuts. Too bad they would cost a lot to ship, or I would take them off your hands.