Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got the 1st one home!

AC808

Heres a pic of the 1st tractor that brought home todya...Hopefully I'll be getting 2 more in the net few hrs.. Its alot heavier than i thought...! Im not planning on needing any of the parts so if any of you have an interest let me know... Id be more than willing to trade it for any S/AC stuff... Ill let you know asap about the other 2 tractors... 73 jay

I saw a guy with one of these down the road from me. Nice tractor, with the hydraulics and all. I recently bought a Wheel Horse. Not a bad machine.

I have a Wheel Horse tiller attachment that may fit something like your tractor AC808. It is a Model 7 t251 8, Serial 965767. I have had it in the cellar a while hoping to swap it for some Simplicity/AC related equipt. I was told it would fit the classic Wheel Horse series machines. Maybe your machine and my attachment will create a trading frenzy! :-)

eric after reading your profile you sound like me... 1 wife, 3 cats, 2 horses, 3 VWs, and 4 tractors. can you get me a pic of that tiller??? 73 jay

I can but it will take me a few days as I am in the stone age w/o a digital camera. While you wait for the pics, I can tell you that it is in very good shape, has six rows of tines (three rows each side), is 36 inches wide, and has a 10 inch pully. All the parts that are supposed to move do and everything seems in good working order. I'll send you some photos soon. Eric