Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Gift Ideas for a Simplicity Nut

poates

Anyone have gift suggestions for a simplicity nut? thinking of what to get my brother..... There is the simple tractors gift shop, but would like to find a book if I could. I looked in Amazon for a Simplicity history, but didn't find one. I bet somebody out there knows of books/materials/neat stuff that a simplicity fan would like to see under the christmas tree. Any suggestions?

:DWell, you may need a bigger tree, but how about a brand new shiney restored B model? I'm sure if there is such a book, someone will be along to let you know where. ;)Happy Turkey Day!!

Look Paul Here's the deal. After you get him a hat. Get him a simpl dump cart # 990085 so when he cruises into Darien, for coffee at his favorite Starbucks, he can pick up chicks and have something to put them in. Or dump them, as the 085 is particularly good at...

My Sweetie has gotten me a Allis Chalmers Manufacturing co. jacket. A AC Cap. Old style off Ebay. An AC Cigarrette lighter that was wraped in tissue paper that was really old, stuck down in a little velvet back and then in a gift Tin. It had never been struck. An AC belt buckle, A set of headlights. A stack muffler. All of this without me prompting her at all. Is She a keeper or what!

I think the B style is a good idea also.... Dale you better hang on to that one .. When my wife see's stuff like that she just ask why anyone would want that, like a few weeks ago when I got the free B-10 she says that's old other people want that stuff too???????

By the looks of it Dale, you really shouldn't have to say anything to get AC gifts. (only guy I ever saw with a tattoo of AC on his face) Constant reminder.

Hi, My very good friend that owns Recreational Motorsports and let me use his dyno room until I get mine put back together, shares the front end of his building with a gal that does fancy embroidery work. Jackets, shirts, caps anything like that. I will talk to her, maybe she would be interested in taking orders for Christmas. She works alone and is usually sooo busy. She does excellent work. I'll call her in the morning and report back here. I could work with her for logos etc. The AC logos we might have to dig up. Maybe she could do the Bee logo. If anyone is interested, let me know and maybe we could come with something standard. I know the first time she has to digitize the logos for the computer to run the machines. She did my Repower Engineering shirts and did a wonderful job. I will watch this post for comments and interest. Al Eden

My wife got me a sweat shirt and tee shirt last year.I was quite suprised that she got it for me and have been wearing it a lot.Some people look funny at me but others ask where I got it.They make a great preasnt.Bob