Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FrankP

Happy Thanksgiving

roma3112
Same here frank :) I guess the guys are sleeping off the turkey :) Myself I just got out of work :( I got to clean up and set the tabel for the wife she will be home at 7pm I hope all had a wonderful day john :I

johnerj
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too, and anyone else who peaks in on this post. Gosh MPH, if it was minus 30 here we would have 2 feet of snow, it has been raining all day. The highlight of my evening was my 4 year old daughter saying grace before dinner. (Very funny things kids say) as she added a few words of her own. We came home this evening from grandma and grandpas without our 3 kids as we are leaving at 4:30 AM (Me and wife) to pick up the B-10 I bought on ebay. About 9 hour drive round trip, but I think I will still be full of turkey by the time we get home. Bought the B-10 for parts for my Landlord, but just bought the rest of what I needed for that from ROKON (Dan) soooooooo GUESS I DON"T NEED ANY PARTS, just a couple cases of rattle ball yellow paint cans. OH YAH, and 4 more HOOD BOLTS. LOL :D John

jkmustang1
Now that Ive had my turkey a couple brews and a small nap. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends on the site and in the club. Slippery I was 39 when mine came out. Hang in it does feel better soon hope you got some turkey.