Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Karl_Brandt

My first Green tractor...Not John Deere

Karl_Brandt
I bought this tractor last Saturday. 1987 Deutz-Allis 916H,with hydraulic lift.:D Came with 48"mower deck,42"snowblower with chains & wheel weights,36"roto tiller,Brinkly plow,one point hitch. Also came with the owners manuals. All from original owner who was selling his house and moving closer to his son. Just waiting for some snow to try the tractor out.;) Karl [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/Karl_Brandt/deutz-allis-1.jpg[/img]

Nubian
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL! Almost brings tears to my eyes.^^^ How is it that a snowthrower in Canada looks so pristine.:) p.s. do not succumb to peer pressure keep it that beautiful original shade of green;)

jkmustang1
I am getting closer to reeling in on the line I have out for the DA 917 hydro with rear hydrolic outputs. It is sitting at work doing nothing and so far no plans to use it. Branch manager is asking corp guy about it to get me a price:) Oh it's green too.

Karl_Brandt
I also have the same tractor in Simplicity name,7116H made in 1988. All I need now is a big barn to store all my tractors,last count 19 in all.:D Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/karl_brandt/Image065.jpg[/img]

JoeJ
Karl, Very nice looking tractors, both of them!! :DDon't listen to Eddy, rumor has it Reggie hit him over the head with a fryin pan a few to many times. Orange paint is reasonably priced. That is a nice looking tent set up. The ones around here look to have way fewer ribs in them.

Very cool, that blower looks flawless from here. Ive only seen one of those green machines up here. Must not have sold many round these parts. Congrats.