Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MY LATEST FDT (A COUPLE OF FIRSTS)

tractorfreak3

JUST PICKED UP THIS 3012. IT IS MY FIRST VARIABLE, IT IS ALSO THE FIRST TRACTOR I PLAN TO KEEP THAT HAS HYDRO LIFT. I WAS ALSO PLEASANTLY SUPRISED THAT THE DECK IS A 48. IT IN GOOD SHAPE RUNS GOOD. NO VIBRATIONS PERTTY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. VERY PLEASED WITH IT. I THINK IT IS MISSING A LIFT BAR FOR THE DECK THOUGH. BUT THAT SEEMS THE ONLY THING I CAN FIND WRONG WITH IT. MOWS GREAT EVEN IN THE SNOW.:)

Not a bad looking machine, if the last owner took as good care of it mechenically as they did cosmetically I am sure you will get some good use out of it.

Hey nice tractor bud. Did you ever get a chance to look for that grill for my landloard? That hole is starting to bug me. lol Elon

Nice tractor you have there! You will like the hydro lift I'm sure. I have a 2010 with the hydro lift on it and it makes using the blade a lot more fun! Enjoy your new toy!

Looks like someone really liked his FDT. Shows how they can be taken care of and made to last even longer - What a nice find. Dan

Nice tractor.8D I have a AC B-12 with hydro lift,which is nice for lifting a 42" snowblower. Enjoy your new tractor.:D Karl

That is one fine 3012 Tim. Mine was in good shape but nothing like yours. And a hydro-lift to boot! You will love that machine, they are capable of any job you can think of around the homestead. Enjoy! Larry