Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Dadsy98

I feel good! ...no, notJames Brown!

Dadsy98
I have been fiddling with this old Cub Cadet 107 lately. I got around to repairing the S/G, got a belt for it. The wiring harness is in sad shape. I decided to just start her up using jumper cables. Hey, she runs! blowing all kinds of stuff out the cooling fins. I took the right side cover off and cleaned all the nesting material out. I put a junk battery on it to supply the coil voltage and checked out hydro... It moves! I took it around the yard a few times The color ain't right but she's a solid little tractor. Being my first time with a hydrostatic it sure was cool! I still need a choke cable and the carb has a wobbly throttle shaft. Brakes are packed with crud so I've got a few more things to do yet. But, I feel good!!:) Steve

Dadsy98
I'm still struggling with the steering wheel. That sucker just wont budge! I'm, doing the usual routine: penetrant, heat, hammer, puller, penetrant, heat, hammer, puller,and on. once I get this finished up I've got a Wheel Horse lawn ranger to bring back to life. The B10 is still waiting for some quality time from me...