Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I feel good! ...no, notJames Brown!

Dadsy98

I have been fiddling with this old Cub Cadet 107 lately. I got around to repairing the S/G, got a belt for it. The wiring harness is in sad shape. I decided to just start her up using jumper cables. Hey, she runs! blowing all kinds of stuff out the cooling fins. I took the right side cover off and cleaned all the nesting material out. I put a junk battery on it to supply the coil voltage and checked out hydro... It moves! I took it around the yard a few times The color ain't right but she's a solid little tractor. Being my first time with a hydrostatic it sure was cool! I still need a choke cable and the carb has a wobbly throttle shaft. Brakes are packed with crud so I've got a few more things to do yet. But, I feel good!!:) Steve

there's a fellow here who interested in it. Also, I have an opportunity to trade for a B10 that's down state from me. I just want to know what I've got. Steve

I'm still struggling with the steering wheel. That sucker just wont budge! I'm, doing the usual routine: penetrant, heat, hammer, puller, penetrant, heat, hammer, puller,and on. once I get this finished up I've got a Wheel Horse lawn ranger to bring back to life. The B10 is still waiting for some quality time from me...

Steve,so many projects,so little time......... But at least now you know where that stash of Cubs are at here in South Bend....;)