Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Alice is getting a new do

jkmustang1

My B110 B)

Will be looking diffrent soon and hopefully running better? Going this afternoon about 2-1/2 hours from here to near Flint MI. To pick up and pay for my big Ebay haul. A correct seat, a carb, a aircleaner,and a steering wheel for this tractor. Plus a compleat wire harness from a squire 10 for spare and a keyswitch for Ralph my b10. [img]/club2/attach/jkmustang1/B10LOADRIGHT.jpg[/img] My buddy charlie is riding along with my girlfriend Kim also our dog Brandi will be riding too.

Hey Jon Congrates on the finds! Have a great trip-like your new logo-you picked the right one Buddy! Is that a PK dozer blade w/you B10?

ah thats the biggest thing i miss about ohio. those pics remind or all the great sales(auctions) out there.nice fdt's. you ever go through bryan?

The blade I am not sure of brand it attaches to tabs mounted on the grill frame. It's up for trade or sale got a ac b blade comming. Have not been through Bryan in a long time but I know where it is.

Well we made it. Got all the stuff in one big box. Also got cheap the rest of the locked up b&s 10 out of the B110. I got the carb off Ebay and the S/G is gone but the price was right:p